THIS TOUR IS USA BASED. YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN INSURANCE NEEDS. (HEALTH, AUTO, TRAVEL)
Dualsport Plus will be providing GEOS (In-Reach) assistance only. No direct costs or compensation regarding accidents/transportation, or hospitalization will be paid by Dualsport Plus.
Itinerary for routes, accommodations, and meals is subject to change at any point before or during the trip.
Double occupancy ONLY on the NEBDR tour
Cost of the tour $2999.00 per person, double occupancy
The below is double occupancy split into 3 payments
- April 1st 2023 $1129.62
- July 1st 2023 $1129.62
- August 15th 2023 $1129.63
Please Note: If you are joining the tour as a single individual requesting double occupancy, Dualsport Plus will do its best to pair you with an appropriate roommate for the week. If an appropriate roommate cannot be found and the only option for you is single occupancy, a $1000.00 +tax charge will be added to your final payment and you will receive your own private room for every accommodation we stay in for the duration of the tour.
- Cancellation before June 1st, 2023 Full refund
- Cancellation after June 1st and before Aug 15th, 2023 Half refund
- Cancellation after Aug 15th, 2023 No refund
If for any reason the trip is cancelled due to COVID a 100% refund will be issued.
TOUR DETAILS AND INFORMATION
- You will need a valid passport as we will be entering the USA.
- You will need to follow all COVID rules regarding entrance to the USA.
- You will need your full vaccination proof
- If for any reason you are denied entrance to the USA and cannot make the arrival date of the tour, you will not be refunded.
- If for any reason you are delayed making the departure time of the tour, the tour will not wait for you. We will make every reasonable effort we can to help you catch up.
- GPS tracks link will be sent to everyone on this tour. You will have to download tracks on a GPS. Support via chase vehicle will be provided, however some areas/roads on this tour are not accessible by our chase vehicle. It will be up to you to make it to the day’s final destination without support on these days.
- This tour is a GPS lead tour. You must have a GPS or equivalent device and know how to follow tracks that you must download. This is NOT a follow the leader type tour. You are welcome to ride in a group or with us, however it is essential you know how to follow a GPS. If you get separated from a group, it is essential you know where you are going. Another benefit of this type of tour… You completely ride at your own pace. Fast or slow you decide your own ride. There is no pressure to keep up, or slow down to accommodate a group. You set your own tour your way, always knowing the chase vehicle will be behind you. The chase truck / sweep rider never gets ahead of any rider.
- Riding solo on this tour is not advisable. Please ride with a friend.
- Each day’s itinerary showing distance, fuel stops, lunch spots, destination accommodation, dinner destination as well as all other pertinent details relating to the day's ride will be provided at the previous night’s dinner. Lunch spots we suggest are just that. Dualsport Plus does not take responsibility if changes occurred such as the lunch spot hours of operation or closures.
- This tour will have a chase rider, and vehicle in most cases, following the exact tracks that are supplied for this tour. If participants ride tracks or routes other than supplied by Dualsport Plus, support may not be offered or available.
- This tours travels through Lake Champlain. Ferry passes will be supplied to all participants of this tour.
- Roadside/trailside repairs (if required) that are provided by Dualsport Plus or anyone working as a guide or support staff member of Dualsport Plus will not be held responsible for any damage before, during or after the repair.
- Pillion or passenger riders are not permitted on the Dualsport Plus New Discovery NEBDR Tour.
- Price increases of this trip by Dualsport Plus are permitted after this contract is signed. This increase may be a result of USA currency exchange increase. If this does occur a letter will be emailed with the increase amount and the amount will be added to the final deposit. If the price increase is more than 7% (except increases resulting from an increase in GST/PST/HST), the customer has the right to cancel the contract and obtain a full refund.
- The itinerary is as accurate as possible. Certain restaurants or accommodations may change. Alternative arrangements will be provided.
- Every night is a different location for accommodations. You will be required to carry your own luggage on this tour. A small duffle will be allowed in the chase vehicle daily.
- Entry to another country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete. This will be no fault of Dualsport Plus. No refund will be issued.
- Living standards and practices at the destination and the standards and conditions there with respect to the provision of utilities, services, and accommodation may differ from those found in Canada.
- This tour is 30% pavement 70% rough road gravel. We recommend taking an off-road adventure motorcycle course before the tour. We highly recommend Smart Adventures in Barrie Ontario
- The New Discovery NEBDR tour contains many adverse road conditions. These will include but not limited to: gravel roads, rocky roads, water crossings, sandy areas, dust and extreme heat may be a part of this tour. Ruts and slippery conditions may also be on this tour. Public roads and non-public roads may be a part of this tour.
- Dualsport Plus will not be responsible for any dietary restrictions or food restrictions on this tour. We provide the names of the restaurants we will be dining at. It is entirely your responsibility to insure these restaurants can provide the food or diet you may require.
- The NEBDR tour will have a minimum of 13 customers attending. In the unlikely possibility of not achieving 13 customers by July 15th, 2023 the tour will be cancelled. All deposits paid to Dualsport Plus will be returned in full on July 16th, 2023.
- All breakfasts and dinners.
- All accommodations starting Saturday, September 9th 2023 to and including Friday September 15th, 2023 (7 nights)
- Chase vehicle support including spare bike.
- Ferry passes for Lake Champlain
- GPS tracks
- DSP swag
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dualsport Plus does not offer for sale travel insurance or medical insurance
- CAA offers both travel insurance and medical insurance